- “Pitching for Professionals” with former Marvel and IDW editor Andy Schmidt, IDW Editor-in-Chief Chris Ryall and Marvel Editor Nick Lowe.
- “Digital Comics: The Next Page” Hosted by iVerse MediaMark Waid (Thrillbent, Daredevil), Michael Murphey (iVerse, ComicsPlus), Mike Pellerito (Archie Comics, Red Circle) and Josh Elder (Reading with Pictures) & moderated by iVerse Director of Business Development, Steve May.
- “How to Get a Job in the Video Game Industry with Capcom” with “Andrew Schnorr, Francis Mao, Karl Reader, Laili Bosma, Matt Dhalgren, Mike Lunn, Robert Tunick, &Tristan Corbet.
- “Archie Comics: The Hottest Publisher in the Industry” with Archie Comics co-CEO Jon Goldwater, President Mike Pellerito, Editor-in-chief Victor Gorelick, writer/artist Dan Parent (Kevin Keller), & writer Michael Uslan (yes, I want to draw Archie. Especially SABRINA!)
- “Creator Connection” with Buddy Scalera ,Haydee Urena , James McGill, & Zoe Labella- like speed dating for artists/writers/editors. If you met me there, send me an email
- “Writers Unite: Pitching and Writing Creator-Owned Comics” with Cullen Bunn (The Sixth Gun), Ray Fawkes (One Soul), Charles Soule (27), and moderator Jim Zub (Skullkickers) who was a LOT of fun.
- “Webcomics – From Hobby to Business” Ryan Sohmer (who was a foul-mouthed pistol!) and Lar de Souza, of LEAST I COULD DO and LOOKING FOR GROUP.
- “The Brave New World of E-Book Publishing” with Andrea J. Buchanan, Betsy Mitchell, Colleen Lindsay, Michael J. Sullivan, & Robin Sullivan.
- also Dare2Draw‘s “Quick Draw” Contest (I did not win!)
Thanks to every one of those folks, I learned a lot. Fun is over though- new updates coming soon!